Translate

Kamis, 20 September 2012

GREETING and INTRODUCTION

GREETING AND INTRODUCTION

GREETING
Greeting Expressions

1.  Hi
Hello
2.  Good Morning
Good Day
Good Afternoon
Good Evening
Good Night

       INTRODUCTION
-          I would like to introduce my self
-          I’d like to introduce about my self
-          Let me introduce about my self

COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING BLANKS !
1.       Personal Data
-          Name            :
-          Address       :
-          Education    :
-          Occupation :
-          Family           :
-          Phone           :
-          Motto           :
2.       Favouritsm & Why
-          Food              :
-          Place             :
-          Color             :
-          Singer           :
-          Actor             :
-          Actress         :
-          Others          :

Tidak ada komentar: