Translate

Senin, 26 November 2012

BUYING and SELLING

Here are some phrases and expressions for buying and selling in English :
  1. S : May I help you ?
    B : Yes, I'd like to buy these razors.
    S : Okay, that'll be $6.85 with tax
  2. S : What can I do for you ?
    B : I'm looking for the cameras
    S : They're in Aisle Two
  3. S : Is there something I can help you with ?
    B : No, I'm just browsing. Thanks anyway
    S : Ok
  4. B : How much is this ?
    S : It's $4.95
The other expressions :
Seller
  • What would you like to buy ?
  • Are you looking for something ?
  • Altogether are ...
  • Here is the change.
Buyer
  • Could you find out ... ?
  • Could you tell me ... ?
  • May I bargain ... ?
  • How about ... ?
  • It is fixed price
sumber : module applied english 3

Tidak ada komentar: